Wednesday 21 October 2015

Welcome Post!

Hello! 

Firstly, welcome! Secondly, what's up? How has your day been?

My name is Connie and I'm an 18 year old book lover and Geography student from the United Kingdom and after posting reviews on Amazon and Goodreads for over two years, I decided to finally make a proper book blog! My favourite genres are Dystopian, Fantasy, Sci-fi and Contemporary, and I tend to mainly stick with Young Adult books. It might take me a while to get to grips with using Blogger as I've only ever really used it to post guest reviews on divergentgryffindor,blogspot.com, check it out! It's a really great blog ran by the lovely Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor. 

Anyway, I'm rambling! 

I hope you join in with the journey that I hope this blog will take you on. Have a lovely day!












<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14512651/?claim=gfg9ntduxmw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment